Sticking to a keto diet this holiday season? Bring your love for pumpkin pie to breakfast with this Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie by Libby’s. Made with pumpkin puree and warm spices, it is a great way to start your day on chilly fall mornings. Enjoy the fall flavors minus the guilt with this easy recipe.
Image courtesy of Libbys
You Will Need:
- Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin – 1/3 cup
- Unsweetened almond milk – ¼ cup
- Water – 2 tbsp.
- Whey protein powder – ¼ cup
- Full-fat plain Greek yogurt – 1/3 cup
- Erythritol – ¾ tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp.
- Ginger powder – ½ tsp.
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp.
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
Steps To Prepare:
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and close the lid
- Blend the mixture until smooth
- Serve in a glass
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder to garnish
Check Out The Original Recipe Here: