Treat guests this holiday season to Mini Apple Pies with this simple recipe by Pillsbury. These can also be a fun baking activity for the family. Made with few ingredients and easy steps, this one is a crowd pleaser and quicker than a traditional pie.
Image courtesy of Pillsbury
You Will Need:
- Pillsbury Pie Crust – 2
- Finely chopped apples
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- All-purpose flour – 1 tbsp.
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp.
- Vanilla – 1 tsp.
Steps To Prepare:
- Heat oven to 425 deg. F
- Cut softened crust into rounds using a large cookie cutter. Re-roll the remaining crust and cut more rounds
- Lay each round into muffin cups
- Mix chopped apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon powder, and vanilla in a bowl. Add the mixture to the muffin cups lined with crust
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the filling is bubbly
- Let them cool in the pan itself
- Remove the mini pies from the molds carefully using a knife
Shop for Your Business:
Check Out The Original Recipe Here: