Noodles are believed to have originated in ancient China, but now they have become a global staple. Be it Korean ramyeon, Japanese udon, Malaysian flat noodles, or Italian pasta, noodles have found a place on plates and in hearts around the world. Traditionally made from wheat, the changes in global food patterns have also brought about a revolution in the world of noodles. With gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegan, and so many more options, you will be spoilt for choices. Be it for health reasons, dietary preferences, or nutritional benefits, if you wish to switch up your regular noodles and pasta, check out these delightful options.
1. Palmini Hearts of Palm Linguine Pasta: Get your pasta fix in a low-carb, low-calorie way while also enjoying the incredible nutritional benefits of hearts of palm with Palmini Hearts of Palm Linguine Pasta. That’s not all. It tastes great too. Click here to order now.
2. Taste Republic Penne Pasta: This gluten-free pasta has the taste and texture of traditional pasta, making sure you don’t miss out. Create quick and easy pasta dishes with this ready-to-heat-and-serve penne. Grab your pack of Taste Republic Penne now.
3. Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Noodles: Create delicious gluten-free variants of your favorite noodle soups, stir-fried noodles, or salads with Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Noodles. These easy-to-cook noodles are loaded with taste as well as nutrition. Click here to stock up your pantry with these versatile noodles.
4. Welpac Lo Mein Noodles: These Japanese-style noodles are made with egg whites only. Welpac Lo Mein Noodles cook fast and can be served hot as well as cold. Add these versatile noodles to your diet by ordering now.
5. Banza Chickpea Penne Pasta: Enjoy vegan, gluten-free, and low-carb pasta dishes with Banza Chickpea Penne. Rich in protein, high in fiber, and super delicious, what’s not to love? Order now to enjoy this tasty goodness.
6. Miracle Fettuccini Noodle: Miracle Noodles are made from the Konjac plant known for its various health benefits. Whip up delicious noodles that are gluten-free, keto-friendly, vegan, and paleo-friendly, without compromising on taste and nutrition. Click here to order this plant-based goodness now.
7. Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccini Pasta: Add the goodness of edamame and mung beans to your diet while enjoying your favorite pasta dish with Explore Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccini. High in protein and dietary fiber, gluten-free, and vegan, it caters to various dietary needs. Give this delicious twist on pasta a try by ordering now.
8. Manischewitz Fine Yolk Free Noodles: This fine, noodle-style pasta is made with durum wheat and egg whites. Add Manischewitz Noodles to soups, stir-fries, and hotpots to create delicious meals. With zero cholesterol and less fat, it makes for a healthy choice. Grab your bulk pack now.
9. Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles: It is made of kelp, which is a sea vegetable that is fat-free, gluten-free, and low in carbs. Also, it has a neutral taste that makes it versatile. It will make a healthy alternative to pasta or rice noodles in soups, stir-fries, casseroles, and more. To add these unique Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles to your diet, order now.
10. Ka Me Rice Sticks Noodles: These thin-style noodles called “Maifun” in Chinese are great for adding to soups, stir-fries, and salads. These get ready to eat in just a few minutes. Order this pack of Ka Me Rice Noodles to add them to your diet.