"Brunch is always a good idea", "Weekends are for brunch", and "Work hard, brunch harder" are some popular Instagram captions these days with pictures of lavish breakfast spreads.
A portmanteau of words 'breakfast' and 'lunch, used to describe a late meal enjoyed on a lazy Sunday, has now become a huge part of American culture. Often accompanied by champagne or a cocktail, it is like the only socially acceptable excuse for day drinking!
Enjoy hassle-free Sunday brunches with our range of brunch menu items. Stock up on these and all you need to do is whip up some bottomless mimosas to do it right. Happy brunching!
1. Feel Good Foods Uncured Bacon Egg and Cheese Pockets: A flaky pastry crust is filled with eggs, sharp cheddar, and uncured bacon to create this delightful breakfast item. Just pop it in the oven or microwave and enjoy steaming hot pockets on a lazy Sunday. Another reason to love this one is that the crust is gluten-free. Order the bulk pack of Feel Food Bacon Egg and Cheese Pockets now.
2. Sweet Earth Protein Lover’s Burrito: Looking for a healthy brunch option? Here it is. This is a vegetarian delight made with plant-based sausage, cage-free eggs, quinoa, pinto beans, and cheddar cheese in a flaxseed tortilla. Heat it in the microwave and enjoy a delicious breakfast loaded with protein, fiber, and calcium. Order this pack of 12 Sweet Earth Protein Lover’s Burrito now.
3. Pitaya Plus Dragon Fruit Cubes: Make a delicious smoothie, smoothie bowl, or salad with these ready-to-eat dragon fruit cubes. They are loaded with antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, and magnesium, making for an excellent hangover cure. Enjoy this fruit while it works on restoring nutrients and electrolytes lost while partying the night before. Order this bulk pack of Pitaya Plus Dragon Fruit Cubes as fruit is always a good breakfast option, brunch or not.
4. Dole Red Tart Cherries: Another savior when it comes to hangovers. Enjoy them as is or added to smoothies or juices. Also, use them as a garnish for Instagram story pictures of your weekend brunch. Order this pack of Dole Red Tart Cherries now because it’s always good to have some fruit in the freezer.
5. Pillsbury Hot Mini Cinnis: These pull-apart cinnamon rolls are ready to heat and serve, making for an excellent addition to a lazy brunch menu. A handy breakfast option, it is worth having on hand for satisfying the hunger pangs at any time. Order now to stock up on Pillsbury Mini Cinnis now.
6. Tony’s Turkey Sausage and Cheese Pizza: Add a dose of indulgence to the already lazy brunch spread with this sausage and cheese pizza. Ready to bake and serve, it will take your love for pizza to another level. Just plop it into the oven for a few minutes and enjoy. To stock up on Tony’s Turkey Sausage and Cheese Pizzas, click here.
7. Just Egg Folded Egg Patty: This egg patty is a great way of enjoying a plant-based diet without missing out on taste and nutrition. Loaded with proteins and ready to heat and serve, it will make a go-to breakfast or brunch option for vegans. Add these packs of Just Egg Folded Egg Patty to your freezer, to enjoy to this plant-based goodness at any time, brunch or not.
8. Garden Lites Veggie Bacon and Potato Frittata: These frittatas are loaded with cauliflower, potato, onions, cheddar cheese, and veggie bacon made from Pinto beans. A great gluten-free and vegetarian option, it will make an excellent brunch choice. Just heat it to sit back and enjoy an indulgent, cheesy, and delightful treat. To stock up on the Garden Lites Veggie Bacon and Potato Frittata, click here.
9. Knorr Professional Hollandaise Style Sauce: Pair this creamy sauce with eggs, muffins, or breakfast biscuits for an English-style brunch experience. This ready-to-use sauce by Unilever Food Solutions saves a lot of time and hassle. Stock up on the multipurpose Knorr Hollandaise Sauce to indulge in its rich goodness with any dish. Click here to order now.
10. LeGout Cheddar Cheese Instant Sauce Mix: Instantly whip up creamy cheese sauce with this mix to savor with sandwiches, eggs, baked potatoes, vegetables, and more for an indulgent brunch experience. Order this pack of LeGout Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix now to treat your taste buds.