Tea is undoubtedly one of the most popular beverages across the world. Rich in antioxidants, it has proven health benefits as well. At Food Service Direct, we have a wide range of options that tea lovers can choose from. From elderberry tea to spiced chai - here is a list of teas that are definitely worth stocking up in your pantry:
1. Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea: Elderberry and echinacea are well known for their immune-stimulating properties and were consumed by native American tribes. Made with wild-collected herbs, this organic tea from Traditional Medicinals is the perfect beverage to sip on when feeling under the weather or in cold climate conditions. Buy a bulk pack of Traditional Medicinals tea from Food Service Direct today!
2. Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Green Tea: If you are looking for instant refreshment, the Tazo decaf green tea could be your go-to choice. Made with a mix of green tea and other natural flavors, it has a refreshing taste and aroma in every cup. Packed with antioxidants, this green tea is a healthy alternative to aerated drinks.
3. Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Lemon Echinacea Tea: The Traditional Medicinals lemon echinacea tea is made with a blend of marshmallow root, licorice and echinacea. With its unique formulation, this tea has throat healing and immune-boosting properties. Ready in minutes, it comes in individually packed envelopes that helps retain the aroma and freshness.
5. Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Tea: The Traditional Medicinals hibiscus tea is made with a blend of hibiscus flowers, blackberry leaves and lemongrass. With a mix of tart and fruity flavors, it will be a hit with most tea lovers. This delightful beverage is also loaded with herbs that promote heart health. Savor this delicious tea for its healing benefits.
6. Pure Leaf Chamomile Herbal Tea: Enjoy the premium aroma and taste of herbal tea with the Pure Leaf chamomile tea. Made with 100% whole organic chamomile flower heads, this herbal tea has a buttery, floral flavor that would surely hit the spot. Ready in minutes, this caffeine-free tea promotes relaxation and enhances sleep quality. Order online from Food Service Direct and enjoy the goodness of this soothing tea from Pure Leaf.
7. Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea: Rejuvenate your senses with the Traditional Medicinals dandelion root tea. Perfectly roasted with bitter notes, it stimulates digestion and supports the detoxification process of the body. This caffeine-free tea makes for the perfect beverage option any time of the day.
8. Lipton Spiced Chai: The Lipton spiced chai is made with a flavorsome mix of Assam tea leaves, cardamom and ginger. The perfect morning boost or afternoon pick-me-up beverage, this tea contains antioxidants and flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart. Grab a pack of Lipton spiced chai from Food Service Direct today!
9. Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea: The Lipton decaffeinated black tea is a tea lover’s delight. Made with 100% real tea leaves, it tastes naturally refreshing in every sip. This black tea is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Do not forget to stock up on this decaffeinated black tea from Lipton.
10. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea: The Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea is made with a classic blend of chamomile, spearmint and other herbs. It has a subtle herbal taste and does not contain any artificial preservatives or flavors. Caffeine- and gluten-free, this all-natural tea promotes relaxation before bedtime.