New Year’s Eve is all about spending time with friends and family in the company of tasty food and drinks. It’s also the time of the year when all your efforts in trying to stick to a healthy and balanced diet could go for a toss. At Food Service Direct, we have got some party ideas to keep you on track while ensuring that you don’t miss out on the festivities. From alcohol-free drinks to plant-based meals - there is a plethora of options that you could choose from:
1. Martinelli’s Organic Apple Pomegranate Sparkling Juice: If you are hosting a party for kids and teetotalers, you should definitely consider stocking up on Martinelli’s organic apple-pomegranate sparkling juice. Made with a blend of organic apples and pomegranate concentrate, this non-alcoholic juice has a perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors. This refreshing beverage is sure to delight all guests, young and old.
2. Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger: Looking for a vegetarian alternative to meat burgers? This burger from Beyond Meat would do the trick. With no soy or gluten, this protein-rich burger would be a healthy addition to your New Year's Eve menu. Serve it as is or with some pickled veggies for added flavor. Order your bulk pack of Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger right now!
3. Welch’s Sparkling Rose Grape Juice: Switch up champagne or wine with the Welch’s sparkling rose juice for a sober New Year’s Eve toast. Made of grape juice, it has the right amount of bubbly fizz and fresh finish. With no added sugar or artificial preservatives, this non-alcoholic sparkling juice would be the perfect beverage for guests of all ages. Get this pack of Welch’s sparkling juice delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
6. Joyba Cherry Hibiscus Bubble Tea: Spice up sober drinking options at your New Year’s Eve party with this cherry hibiscus bubble tea from Joyba. With a combination of sweet and tart flavors coupled with delicious popping boba, this bubble tea makes for a fun drink for kids and adults alike. For added twist, you can also pair it with alcohol of your choice.
7. Actual Veggies The Actual Purple Burger: Made with a combination of beet, carrot, quinoa and oats, this plant-based burger from Actual Veggies would be a scrumptious addition to your dinner spread. Rich in protein and fiber, it is also an ideal option for guests looking to skip gluten. Order online to get this pack of Actual Veggies burger shipped to your door for free.
8. California Churros Mini Churros: With a golden brown texture and sweet taste, the California Churros mini churros make for a delectable dessert option. These crispy churros can be enjoyed as is, or as an accompaniment to espresso or coffee. Serve them at your next party to impress guests of all age groups. Do not forget to add a bulk pack of mini churros from California Churros to your shopping list.
9. Wai Lana Turmeric Cheese Cassava Chips: The Wai Lana turmeric cheese chips are a healthier alternative to potato chips. Incredibly crispy and crunchy, these chips would be a hit with people of all ages. These gluten-free chips are also a perfect snacking option for people with dietary restrictions. Serve with ketchup or any other condiment for depth of flavor.
10. Belvoir Farm Organic Elderflower and Rose Lemonade Sparkling Beverage: Made with hand-picked elderflowers and pure spring water, the Belvoir organic elderflower and rose lemonade is a great non-alcoholic beverage to serve at your New Year's Eve party. It has no added preservatives, making it a great option for health-conscious guests. With a floral, refreshing taste, this sparkling beverage would be loved by one and all.
11. Welch’s Sparkling Strawberry Daiquiri Juice: Make New Year’s Eve extra special for friends and family with the Welch’s sparkling strawberry daiquiri juice. With a fizzy blend of grape, pear and strawberry juices, it is an ideal beverage option for parties. You can serve this non-alcoholic daiquiri as is or blend with ice to create refreshing smoothies. With no artificial colors or preservatives, you would definitely feel good about serving it to your loved ones.