With the holiday season around the corner, it’s time for you to introduce some lip-smacking treats to your menu. From entrées to desserts - here are our top 10 picks that would help your guests celebrate the festive season in style. Plus, all of these dishes require very little hands-on cooking which explains why they should be a must-have in your pantry.
1. Land O’Lakes Mac & Cheese: Looking for a versatile entrée to add to your restaurant’s menu? This mac & cheese from Land O’Lakes is the perfect treat to keep diners satisfied till the mains arrive. Made with premium-quality ingredients, it delivers creamy, gooey goodness in every forkful. Serve this mac & cheese as is, or with meat and veggies for added flavor. Add a bulk pack of Land O’Lakes mac & cheese to your grocery list the next time you shop online on Food Service Direct.
2. Blount Baked Potato Soup: Classic creamy broth, chives, bacon and potatoes combine to make this Blount baked potato soup irresistible! This ready-to-serve soup allows for easy and quick service, making it a convenient option for your next catered event. Pair it with sandwiches and salads to keep your guests full and satisfied.
3. Blount Broccoli and Cheese Soup: Treat your guests to a bowl of creamy goodness with this broccoli and cheese soup from Blount. With a delicious combination of creamy cheddar cheese, broccoli and spices, this hearty soup is sure to delight any palate. Ready in minutes, this soup helps save prep time when you are dealing with large orders. Purchase this pack of Blount broccoli and cheese soup and we’ll ship it directly to your door.
4. Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix: Create delectable hot cocoa drinks for your guests with this double chocolate hot cocoa mix from Ghirardelli. With a perfect blend of real chocolate, premium-quality cocoa beans, sugar and vanilla, this hot cocoa mix would be a hit with kids and adults alike. You can use this easy-to-make mix to prepare a steaming cup of cocoa, or combine it with coffee for a decadent mocha that would have your customers coming back for more.
5. Del Monte Fresh Cut Green Beans: Packed with flavor, these green beans from Del Monte are a quick and convenient option for enhancing your buffet menu. Picked at the peak of ripeness, these ready-to-eat green beans would be a delicious side dish option for your customers. These green beans make for a colorful and nutritious addition to stews, soups and a variety of other dishes. Pre-cut for convenience, these Del Monte beans also help save valuable prep time and labor.
6. MMI Culinary Sweet Potato Soufflé: This sweet potato soufflé from MMI Culinary makes for a truly scrumptious side dish. Made with premium-quality sweet potatoes, this soufflé is the perfect holiday treat. Serve with roasted turkey and pork chops for a delectable meal that your guests would love. You are just one click away from getting this pack of MMI Culinary sweet potato soufflé delivered directly to your door.
7. Stone Gate Foods Bacon Cheddar Chive Stuffed Tater Kegs: This holiday season, offer a fun twist on the classic potatoes with these stuffed tater kegs from Stone Gate Foods. With a soft interior and a crunchy exterior, these tater kegs would surely be a hit with your customers. Serve these tatter kegs with a dipping sauce, or pair with omelets and other entrées.
8. Pictsweet Farms Sweet Potato Casserole: Sweet potato casserole has always been a classic holiday treat. Featuring premium-grade sweet potatoes and a sweet praline topping, it is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other occasion. Serve this sweet potato casserole from Pictsweet Farms at your next catered event and watch your guests’ faces light up with joy.
9. Sweet Street Bourbon Pecan Pie: This bourbon pecan pie from Sweet Street is absolute bliss! With a delightful combination of toasted pecan halves, a rich filling and Kentucky bourbon, this pecan pie will definitely be a crowd favorite. Pre-sliced for convenience, it helps save valuable time and effort when you are dealing with bulk orders. Serve this pecan pie as is or with a dollop of vanilla ice cream for added flavor.
10. Rich’s Country White Buttercrème Icing: This airy and light buttercrème icing from Rich’s adds a crowning touch to your sweet treats. With a consistent texture, it helps chefs decorate a variety of desserts. This ready-to-use buttercrème icing comes pre-whipped to minimize labor costs and prep time. Use this icing to get creative with cakes, cupcakes and other sugary delights - the possibilities are endless!