Cookies are undoubtedly one of the best holiday treats. Whether you are making them for a party or looking to leave some for Santa, there is always a reason to bake your favorite cookies. To make the holiday season even more memorable for your loved ones, we have compiled a list of top 10 cookie doughs that you can use to make delectable cookies for your loved ones. Plus, all of these come pre-portioned which means you spend less time baking, and more time with friends and family.
1. Otis Spunkmeyer Sugar Cookie Dough: Baking a large batch of your favorite sugar cookies is a whole lot easier when you have Otis Spunkmeyer sugar cookie dough on hand. Made with premium-quality ingredients, this cookie dough can be used to make cookies that are delicious and satisfying. Pop it in a convection or residential oven until golden brown to bring out the authentic aroma and taste. Serve with a scoop of ice cream for an indulgent treat that your customers would love!
2. David’s Cookies Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough: Nothing gets you in the holiday spirit quite like making your favorite Christmas cookies. Loaded with chocolate chunks, cookies made from David’s Cookies chocolate cookie dough have a rich, creamy flavor which make them an instant hit with friends and family. This cookie dough comes preformed to let you whip large batches of cookies in no time. Make sure you stock up on this chocolate chunk cookie dough before the holiday season begins.
3. Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Brownie Cookie Dough: Entice your customers with the mouth-watering aroma and flavor of chocolate chip brownie cookies with this cookie dough from Otis Spunkmeyer. This premade dough makes it easier for you to create delicious cookies for your customers. With a thick brownie texture and rich chocolate chips, cookies made from this dough would be hugely popular with most chocolate lovers. Make the holiday season even sweeter for your guests by purchasing a bulk pack of Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate brownie cookie dough from Food Service Direct.
4. David’s Cookies Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough: Satisfy any oatmeal raisin lover’s craving with this frozen cookie dough from David’s Cookies. Pre-portioned for convenience, this cookie dough eliminates the hassle of preparing cookies from scratch. Bake it in an oven to bring out the authentic taste that would have your customers coming back for more. These cookies are also great for mailing when a pack of cookies is in order.
5. David’s Cookies Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: Treat your patrons to the aroma of freshly baked cookies with this peanut butter cookie dough from David’s Cookies. Chefs can use this combination of sweet chocolate morsels and a buttery dough to make decadent cookies for their customers. This preformed cookie dough also helps save time and effort when you are busy with other orders.
6. Jacqueline’s Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookie Dough: Looking to add a vegan touch to your collection of holiday cookies? Cookies made out of Jacqueline's vegan dough can definitely give traditional cookies a run for their money. Filled with chocolate chunks, these plant-based cookies have the right balance of chewiness and crispiness in every bite. With no dairy or eggs, these cookies would be the perfect sweet treat for people with dietary restrictions.
7. David’s Cookies Peanut Butter Chunk Cookie Dough: There can’t be a better feeling than eating freshly baked cookies! Loaded with peanut butter chips and topped with REESE’s peanut butter cups, this cookie dough from David's Cookies can be used to make delectable home-style cookies that are perfect for Christmas or any other occasion. Pack these cookies in small bags and gift to loved ones, or add them to a cookie tray - the choice is all yours!
8. Otis Spunkmeyer Carnival Cookie Dough: Lend a colorful touch to your holiday season with this carnival cookie dough from Otis Spunkmeyer. Filled with chocolate chips and bright candies, these cookies would be loved by kids and adults alike. Get this bulk pack of Otis Spunkmeyer ready-to-bake cookie dough delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
9. King Leo Crushed Peppermint Candy Powder: Looking to add the perfect finishing touch to your cookies? Your search ends here with this crushed peppermint candy powder from King Leo. Made with peppermint oil, this powder can be used to embellish holiday cookies, cupcakes and other delicious confections. Keep your pantry well stocked with a bulk pack of King Leo crushed peppermint powder.
10. David’s Cookies Macadamia White Chocolate Cookie Dough: Serve delicious cookies in no time with this chocolate cookie dough from David’s Cookies. With this preformed dough, whipping up batches of your favorite chocolate cookies is a breeze! Made with an exotic and delicious combination of creamy white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these cookies would definitely be one of the best-selling items in your bakery. This frozen cookie dough can be baked immediately, which helps save effort when you are dealing with multiple orders.