Although digging into a juicy turkey is the most anticipated part of Thanksgiving dinner, you wouldn’t want your guests to stay hungry till then. Having an array of appetizers to munch on definitely helps. From breaded pickle chips to stuffed tater kegs - we have put together a list of appetizers that you could offer to your guests before the bird finally comes out of the oven:
1. Stone Gate Foods Bacon Cheddar Chive Stuffed Tater Kegs: This Thanksgiving, offer a fun twist on the classic potatoes with these stuffed tater kegs from Stone Gate Foods. With a soft interior and a crunchy exterior, these tater kegs would surely be a hit with your customers. Serve these tater kegs with a dipping sauce, or pair with omelets and other entrées.
2. Harvest Creations Panko Breaded Pickle Chips: Add a new dimension of flavor to your restaurant’s menu with these breaded pickle chips from Harvest Creations. Each pickle chip features a dill pickle slice coated in Panko breadcrumbs and a zesty batter. Perfectly sized for dipping, these pickle chips would be a great appetizer or snacking option for your guests. Serve them as is, or with your signature dipping sauce or ranch dressing.
3. Harvest Creations Fried Green Tomatoes: A classic Southern dish, these fried green tomatoes from Harvest Creations make for a worthwhile addition to your Thanksgiving spread. Thick slices of fresh green tomatoes are coated with cornmeal blend and lightly seasoned flour to create this delicious appetizer. Stack them on sandwiches or serve with a side of remoulade sauce - the choice is all yours!
4. McCain Anchor Breaded Pepper Cheese Cubes: Add a savory touch to your menu with these pepper cheese cubes from McCain. With a delectable combination of jack cheese and spicy jalapenos covered in breadcrumbs, these bite-sized delights would definitely keep your customers satisfied till the main course arrives. These cheese cubes are quick and easy to prepare, which help save labor and time when you are busy with bulk orders. Serve these pepper cheese cubes with marinara sauce, ketchup or a condiment of your choice.
5. Tater Kegs Bacon Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Tater Kegs: These stuffed tater kegs are sure to be a hit down to the very last bite. Made with a scrumptious combination of jalapenos, cream cheese and bacon, these tater kegs have the perfect amount of heat in every bite. Get this pack of stuffed tater kegs delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
6. Miss Sally’s Stuffed Jalapenos: At your next Thanksgiving party, delight guests with these stuffed jalapenos from Miss Sally’s. With a deliciously crunchy exterior and juicy crab meat filling, these bite-sized delights make for a great appetizer option. Your guests would surely love eating and sharing these stuffed jalapenos with friends and family before their main entrées arrive.
7. Monsoon Kitchen’s Chicken Samosas: Bring the flavors of India to your Thanksgiving menu with these chicken samosas from Monsoon Kitchen’s. Filled with a delectable combination of chicken, green peas and spices, these perfectly-seasoned samosas would have your customers coming back for more. Serve these samosas with ketchup for some added flavor.
8. Phillips Vegetarian Shiitake Mushroom Pot Stickers: Give an Asian-inspired touch to your Thanksgiving menu with these mushroom pot stickers from Phillips. With a seasoned mix of carrots, bok choy, shiitake mushrooms and ginger folded in a crisp wheat flour wrapper, these pot stickers would please even the fussiest of eaters. Serve with ponzu or sweet chili sauce for a spicy and sweet kick. Do not forget to add this pack of vegetarian pot stickers to your grocery list the next time you shop on Food Service Direct!
9. Original Taco Logs Beef Tacos: With a satisfying crunch and a delectable filling, these beef tacos from Original Taco Logs are a must-have item in your restaurant’s menu. Made with premium-quality ingredients, these protein-packed tacos are tasty and satisfying. With these beef tacos, you would be able to add a delicious alternative to onion rings, traditional French fries and more.
10. Fred’s Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese Bites: Let your guests kick-start their Thanksgiving party on a delicious note with these mac and cheese bites from Fred’s. These bite-sized treats have a crunchy coating and a delectable filling of mac and cheese that make them hugely popular with kids and adults alike. Your customers would definitely love sharing them with friends and family before the main meal.