Thanksgiving is all about enjoying delicious food and spending time with loved ones. Over the years, a traditional roasted turkey has been a classic main course but if you are looking to mix it up this year, we have plethora of options available for you. From salmon fillet to lamb rack - here are 10 alternatives that make for a special holiday dinner for your guests who just don't want turkey:
1. Big Easy Foods Tur-Duc-Hen Roll: Looking to serve something besides the classic bird dish? This tur-duc-hen roll from Big Easy Foods perfectly fits the bill. This roll is a scrumptious combination of pre-seasoned turkey breast wrapped around layers of chicken thigh, duck breast and Creole pork sausage. Do not forget to stock up on this delectable roll before Thanksgiving.
2. FireRoasters Smoked Applewood Salmon Fillet: This Thanksgiving, skip the traditional meal and serve this smoked salmon fillet from FireRoasters. Slow-roasted to perfection, this protein-rich salmon fillet would be a nutritious and delicious meal option for your guests. Serve it with roasted Brussels sprouts or veggies of your choice for a hearty meal.
3. Ellison T-Bone Steak: If you are looking for meal options beyond the traditional turkey, this T-bone steak from Ellison will not disappoint. Sourced from grass-fed beef, this succulent steak is definitely worth adding to your commercial kitchen’s pantry. Toss it on the grill with butter garlic, and serve with mashed potatoes or asparagus for a mouthwatering ensemble of flavors.
4. Hillshire Farm Pork Roast: Want to host a memorable Thanksgiving dinner for your customers? You could start by substituting the typical turkey centerpiece with this pork roast from Hillshire Farm. It comes fully cooked which helps save prep time and labor during bulk orders. Serve this succulent pork roast with salad and green beans for a complete meal.
5. Harvest Provisions Beef Roast: Prepare a delightful Thanksgiving dinner for guests with this beef roast from Harvest Provisions. Made with 100% all-natural beef, this roast could be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving dinner. Complement it with veggies and red wine to create a comforting and delicious pot roast that your guests would love to devour. Keep your freezer stocked with a bulk pack of beef roast from Harvest Provisions.
6. Strauss Lamb Rack: Introduce sustainably-sourced specialty meats to your dinner menu with this lamb rack from Strauss. Packed with minerals and essential vitamins, it would be a nutritious meal option for customers. Ideal for roasting, frying or grilling, this lamb rack can be cooked whole or cut into individual rib chops. Use it with complementary flavors like rosemary and thyme to create signature dishes that will have your patrons coming back for more.
7. Strauss Whole Beef Tenderloin: Bring a new dimension of flavor to your culinary creations with this whole beef tenderloin from Strauss. This beef tenderloin can be sliced into filets or steaks, or can be left as is for a gourmet holiday centerpiece. With a perfect balance of flavor and texture, it would be an instant hit with customers of all age groups. Pair this succulent tenderloin with classic sides like green beans or fluffy mashed potatoes for an ultimate dining experience.
8. Ada Valley Pork Tenderloin Steak: This all-natural pork tenderloin steak from Ada Valley is ideal for creating a variety of recipes. Perfect for fast-cooking methods like pan-searing, roasting or grilling, it helps save prep time during multiple orders. Serve with green veggies and mashed potatoes for a delectable entrée that would surely satisfy your hungry patrons. Get this pack of Ada Valley pork tenderloin steak delivered to your restaurant by ordering online from Food Service Direct!
9. Smithfield Smoked Whole Beef Brisket: Looking for options beyond the traditional Thanksgiving turkey? With a rich, meaty flavor, this smoked beef brisket from Smithfield is perfect for preparing bulk portions of your signature beef lasagna, meatballs and a lot more. Whether you choose to bake, sauté or grill - this beef brisket would definitely shine on your menu. Do not forget to purchase this protein-packed beef brisket from Smithfield the next time you shop on Food Service Direct.
10. Tyson Chicken Breast: Whip up your best-selling chicken recipes with this chicken breast from Tyson. Ready to cook from a frozen state, this chicken breast helps save time and effort during bulk orders. Add your favorite seasonings and bake it in an oven, or slice and stir fry with veggies - the options are well and truly yours! Keep your freezer stocked with this protein-rich chicken breast from Tyson.