The holiday season is finally here! If you are looking to add a vegan touch to your Thanksgiving menu, we have got a lot to offer. We have rounded off our top five meatless food items that are definitely worth stocking up in your pantry:
1. Tofurky Plant-Based Roast & Gravy: Let your guests enjoy a plant-based twist on the classic turkey with the Tofurky plant-based roast and gravy. Filled with a bread crumb stuffing and flavorful wild rice, this roast would be loved by vegetarians and meat eaters alike. An excellent source of fiber and protein, this holiday staple makes for a nutritious centerpiece to a vegan Thanksgiving meal.
2. Tofurky Plant-Based Roast & Wild Rice Stuffing: This holiday season, delight your guests with this vegan roast & wild rice stuffing from Tofurky. Low in saturated fat, this roast is a nutritious meatless alternative to the traditional turkey roast. Stock up on this delicious Tofurky vegan roast & wild rice stuffing from Food Service Direct today!
3. Tofurky Plant-Based Ham Roast with Beer Glaze: Hosting a vegan Thanksgiving dinner for guests got a whole lot easier with the Tofurky plant-based ham roast. With a smoky flavor and tangy glaze, this plant-based roast would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Serve with mac and cheese, or a side of veggies for a delectable meal that your guests would love to devour.
4. Worthington Meatless Turkey Roll: If you are looking for a meatless option to add to your Thanksgiving dinner menu, you should definitely consider stocking up on this plant-based turkey roll from Worthington. Made from premium-quality ingredients, this vegan roll makes for a delightful addition to pitas, subs and more. Whip up some turkey meatballs and serve with spaghetti, or add to your best-selling soups and stir fries - the possibilities are truly limitless!
5. Field Roast Celebration Roast: Elevate your guests’ dining experience by serving this plant-based roast from Field Roast. With the goodness of apples, butternut squash, mushrooms and rubbed sage, this perfectly-seasoned roast would delight vegans and meat lovers. You can serve this roast as an appetizer or centerpiece, or add a slice to sandwiches to spruce up the flavor. Get this pack of Field Roast meatless roll delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.