Halloween is around the corner! While Halloween festive decorations and costumes are key to any bash, no party could ever be complete without some delectable, ghoulish foods. From spooky desserts to creepy cupcakes - here is a list of our top 10 food items that you can use to make some lip-smacking treats for your guests:
1. Knorr Professional Milk Chocolate Mousse Dessert Mix: Delicately rich and creamy, this Knorr milk chocolate mix would be the perfect time-saving dessert to add to your restaurant or bakery’s menu. Use this decadent mix to make the classic chocolate Halloween pudding or chocolate mousse graveyards to add a spooky touch to your guests’ Halloween celebrations. Get this pantry staple from Food Service Direct today!
2. Kraft Marshmallow Cream: Planning an extra-spooky Halloween event for your client? This marshmallow cream from Kraft has a classic sweet taste with a creamy texture that makes it perfect for spreading. Use this versatile topping to make marshmallow fluff ghosts and other seasonal treats that your clients would love to devour. Place your order online to get this pack of Kraft marshmallow cream shipped directly to your door.
3. Knox Unflavored Gelatin: Boost your best-selling Halloween dessert recipes with this Knox unflavored gelatin. With a smooth, clear texture, this sugar-free gelatin can be used to make crowd-pleasers like Halloween worms, Halloween jello brains and a lot more. Stock up on this must-have pantry essential from Food Service Direct!
4. Nabisco Oreo Cookie Crumbs: These Oreo cookie crumbs from Nabisco are the perfect Halloween food to include in your bakery’s pantry. With a rich chocolaty flavor, these cookie crumbs make for a great addition to your signature desserts and cakes. Chefs can use these versatile cookie crumbs to create delectable dirt cups, bat Oreo cookie balls and other Halloween-inspired treats.
5. Brach’s Candy Corn: If you are looking for the perfect sweet treat for your client’s Halloween party, you should definitely consider buying this candy corn from Brach’s. Made with real honey, this classic tri-colored candy would definitely be a hit with all age groups. Top your sugar cookies or cupcakes with this candy corn to make the night even sweeter for your clients. Do not forget to buy a pack of Brach’s candy corn as it is hard to imagine Halloween without these bite-sized delights!
6. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Candy: Make this Halloween weirdly awesome for your guests with these sour brite crawlers from Trolli. The ultimate trick or treat candy, these delicious dark worms are covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness for a jolt of sour and sweet flavors in every bite. Order online to get this pack of Trolli crawlers delivered directly to your door.
7. Red Vines Black Licorice Twists: Halloween is coming and what better way to celebrate the spooky night than with these licorice twists from Red Vines. With a soft, chewy texture, these licorice twists make for a great addition to your client’s Halloween party. Use them as legs to decorate spider cupcakes or as whiskers for black cat cakes - the possibilities are truly endless!
8. Brill Transmart Fudge Icing: Make Halloween spooktacular for your customers with this fudge icing from Brill Transmart. Whether you are hosting a haunted party at your restaurant or need extra sugar while trick or treating, this frosting can do it all! It can also be the perfect decorative addition to Halloween cakes, brownies and other festive treats. Buy this pack of Brill Transmart fudge icing from Food Service Direct.
9. Torani Caramel Sauce: Caramel has always been a part of sweet treats at fall festivals or any Halloween party. With a rich, buttery flavor, this sauce makes for a scrumptious addition to most desserts. Drizzle this sauce over your best-selling cookies and brownies as a tasty topping, or serve it as a dipping sauce with marshmallows and pretzels. Keep your pantry stocked with this bulk pack of caramel sauce from Torani.
10. American Sprinkle Chocolate Sprinkles: Add a fall-holiday appeal to your desserts with these chocolate sprinkles from American Sprinkle. Whether you’re using them to decorate cupcakes or sprucing up ice creams, these chocolate sprinkles would surely add a bright smile to your guests’ face. Keep these chocolate sprinkles on hand to add a sweet touch to any Halloween party.