When fall comes knocking, guests start craving for pumpkin spice. It’s time for you to go beyond the traditional latte and treat your guests to some lip-smacking pumpkin-packed treats. Here is a list of our top 10 items that can be used to make various fall-inspired recipes:
1. McCormick Culinary Pumpkin Pie Spice: Bring the autumn flavors to your commercial kitchen’s pantry with the McCormick Culinary pumpkin pie spice. Made with a delightful blend of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, this pumpkin spice would give customers the slightly sweet and spicy taste associated with fall. Use this spice to make the classic pumpkin pie or add a dash to your favorite fall recipes for a hint of warmth.
2. King Arthur Pumpkin Bread Mix: Looking to add to your collection of baked goods? This pumpkin bread mix from King Arthur is definitely worth stocking up in your bakery’s pantry. With a combination of flax, whole-grain rice flour and real pumpkin, this mix can be used by chefs to create delectable pumpkin bread that is full of flavor. It is also gluten-free, which makes it ideal for guests looking to skip gluten.
3. Karp’s Magic Pumpkin Muffin Batter: Pumpkin muffins have always been a hit with guests of all age groups. Made with premium-quality ingredients, this batter can be used by bakers to make deliciously soft and moist muffins. Serve them as is or with a dollop of butter for that extra flavor. Keep your pantry stocked up with a pack of Karp’s pumpkin muffin batter.
4. TAZO Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte Concentrate: Let your customers soak in the holiday spirit with this pumpkin spice tea latte from TAZO. Specially crafted with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger, it is the perfect beverage for a crisp autumn day. Blend with milk, and serve hot or iced as per your guest’s needs. Order online to get this pack of TAZO pumpkin spice tea concentrate delivered directly to your door!
5. DaVinci Gourmet Pumpkin Pie Sauce: Bring the flavors of autumn to your restaurant with this pumpkin pie sauce from DaVinci. Specially designed for busy commercial kitchens, this creamy sauce can be used to make delicious culinary offerings and beverages that would delight even the pickiest of customers. Try it on roasted vegetables or pour on ice cream to create a fall-inspired dessert that your guests would truly love!
6. Libby’s Pure Pumpkin Puree: It’s hard to imagine fall without pumpkin-flavored dishes! This 100% pure pumpkin puree from Libby’s allows chefs to whip up delectable savory and sweet recipes that will have your guests craving for more. Add it to chocolate chip cookies for an irresistible autumn dessert or use it as a base for a creamy pumpkin soup - the options are endless!
7. Azar Raw Pumpkin Seeds: From a tasty topping to a crunchy snack - the Azar raw pumpkin seeds would be a delightful addition to your coffee shop’s pantry. Toast these seeds and toss them into a granola mix for added crunch, or use them as a salad topping. These pumpkin seeds also make for a convenient on-the-go snacking option for guests who are in a hurry. Stock up on this pack of Azar pumpkin seeds from Food Service Direct today!
8. Dickinson’s Country Pumpkin Butter: Liven up your best-selling fall recipes with this pumpkin butter from Dickinson’s. With hints of sugar and cinnamon, this easy-to-spread butter makes for a scrumptious addition to smoothies and desserts. Spread this butter over crisp waffles or try it on freshly-made pumpkin bread for a delightful seasonal treat.
9. Simply Organic Pre-Brew Coffee Pumpkin Spice: Looking for a fall-inspired addition to regular coffee? Made with a delicious blend of clove, ginger and cinnamon, this pumpkin spice from Simply Organic lets your customers enjoy the flavors of autumn all year long. Add a pinch to coffee ground for an aromatic nuance or a spoonful for a robust flavor. You can test this out first before making it a permanent addition to your coffee shop’s pantry.
10. David’s Cookies Pumpkin White Chocolate Pecan Cookie Dough: Treat your customers to the aroma of freshly baked cookies with the David’s pumpkin white chocolate cookie dough. Filled with fall flavors like roasted pecans, white chocolate chunks, nutmeg, pumpkin and cinnamon, this cookie dough can be used by chefs to create flavorsome cookies. Serve these fall-favorite cookies as an add-on with coffee to increase checks.