Add cinnamon and apple-flavored items to your menu to warm up fall guests. When autumn hits, guests are looking for pastries, beverages, and breakfasts with warm spices. Some are tired of the old pumpkin spice, but there are still plenty of fall themed items you can create. Here is a list of the top 10 food items that you can purchase in bulk online to help you build your recipes:
1. HC Brill Diced Apple Filling: Sweeten up your favorite recipes with this apple filling from HC Brill. This ready-to-use filling makes for a scrumptious addition to your favorite desserts. Add this filling to your favorite crust to make a delicious pie or layer it on top of your favorite ice cream - the choice is completely yours. Stock up on this must-have baking supply from Food Service Direct.
2. Schar Puff Pastry Dough: Bake delicious pastries for your patrons using the Schar puff pastry dough. This soft dough can be filled with savory or sweet ingredients of your choice. It is gluten free and vegan, which makes it ideal for people with dietary restrictions. Purchase your pack of Schar puff pastry dough today!
3. North Coast Organic Apple Cider: Apple cider has been a pantry staple for ages. You can use this organic apple cider vinegar in pie crusts and salad dressings. This cider could be added to cocktails or sold as drink on the side, cold, or warmed. Some users even create their own concoction for a DIY skin toner! Get this pack of North Coast apple cider vinegar delivered directly to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
4. Rich’s Homestyle Donut: Kick-start your day on a sweet note with Rich’s yeast-raised donuts. Made with premium-quality ingredients, these homestyle donuts make for the perfect breakfast option for your entire family. Guests can dunk them in a glass of milk or enjoy with a scoop of their favorite ice cream - the choice is truly yours.
5. Tazo Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea: Rejuvenate senses with this herbal tea from Tazo. Made with a classic blend of apple, cinnamon, African rooibos and chamomile, it has a refreshing taste and aroma in every cup. Quick and easy to prepare, this tea is perfect for chilled guests to have in the morning or as an afternoon refreshment. Do not forget to add this cinnamon apple herbal tea from Tazo to your restock list!
6. Prairie City Bakery Premium Glazed Cinnamon Twist: Satiate sugar cravings with these premium cinnamon twists from Prairie City Bakery. Made with high-quality ingredients, these glazed cinnamon twists make for a scrumptious breakfast or anytime treat. A great accompaniment to tea or coffee, they can also be enjoyed with a scoop of ice cream. This can be a sold alone item, or it can be combined with toppings to up the fall theme - think chopped apple or nuts with caramel sauce drizzled on top.
7. Tazo Classic Chai Latte: This classic chai latte from Tazo is made with a flavorsome mix of black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and ginger. With lightly sweetened caffeine levels, it is the perfect beverage to have any time of the day. Add some milk or even milk alternative, steam, and serve. You can test this out seasonally at first, and then add as a permanent menu option, if it picks up. Order a pack of Tazo chai latte concentrate from Food Service Direct today.
8. Pillsbury Frozen Strudel Bites: Make mornings a whole lot sweeter with Pillsbury strudel bites. With a sweet apple filling and a sugared top, these strudel bites are an instant hit with kids and adults alike. Stock up your walk-in with these strudel bites from Pillsbury and serve them as cheap add to a morning coffee.
9. Burry Foods Cinnamon Apple Muffin: Looking for an even quicker option? A breakfast classic, cinnamon apple muffins from Burry Foods ensures that days start on the right note. Made with the goodness of premium-quality apples and cinnamon, these muffins are an easy option for guests who can't sit to eat, or need breakfast on the road. Serve them as is or melt some butter for that extra flavor and fresh feel guests love.
10. Keebler Ready Crust Pastry Shell: Baking your favorite pie or tart got a whole lot easier with these pastry shells from Keebler Ready Crust. From savory cheese pies to sweet pumpkin tarts - you can use these pre-baked shells to make bite-sized appetizers or desserts for guests. Get this pantry-essential from Food Service Direct today!