There is no better time to celebrate breakfast than the month of September. From the classic sugar waffle to egg-and-cheese sandwich - here is a list of our top 10 breakfast foods that you can order in bulk online:
1. Super Slice Whole Grain Bread Slice: Bring home a delicious staple with the sliced banana bread from Super Slice. Made with the goodness of 100% whole grain, it is perfect for enjoying as part of a sandwich, or with jelly. Get this pantry essential from Food Service Direct today!
2. Super Bakery The Original Super Donut: This classic donut from Super Bakery makes it easy to start your day with something sweet. With no artificial colors or preservatives, it is the perfect breakfast option for your entire family. Dunk it in a glass of milk or have it as is - the choice is completely yours!
3. Avieta Pearl Sugar Waffle: Make breakfast time enjoyable with these pearl sugar waffles from Avieta. Made with premium-quality ingredients, these waffles are fluffy within with a crisp exterior. Enjoy as is or with your favorite toppings like strawberries and whipped cream. Add a pack of Avieta sugar waffles to your grocery list today!
4. Burry Foods Plain Sliced Bagel: These plain bagels from Burry Foods make for a delicious addition to your breakfast menu. Pre-sliced for convenience, these bagels are the ideal snacking option for people on the go. Get this pack of Burry Foods bagels shipped directly to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
5. BelPastry Curved French Butter Croissant: A scrumptious breakfast or anytime treat, these croissants from BelPastry will have you smiling with delight. These buttery croissants can be eaten as is or with some chocolate spread for that extra sweetness. Stock up on your pack of BelPastry French butter croissants today!
6. TruFru Nature's Bananas in Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate: Easily power through your day with these bananas in peanut butter and dark chocolate from TruFru. Hyper-chilled to lock in the nutrition and flavor, these sliced bananas are a healthy breakfast or snacking option. Order your pack of TruFru frozen bananas and set your taste buds rolling.
7. Dole Individual Quick Frozen Mixed Fruits: With no added sugar, the Dole frozen mixed fruits are perfect to lend some natural sweetness to your day. This mix of bite-sized strawberries, pineapples, peaches and mangoes makes for a nutritious snacking option for all age groups. Blend with yogurt and vanilla powder for a refreshing smoothie, or add to your favorite ice cream for that extra flavor.
8. Evolution Fresh Organic Defense Up Smoothie: Enjoy the refreshing goodness of five fruits with this smoothie from Evolution Fresh. Made with the goodness of organic pineapples, oranges, apples, mangoes and acerola cherries, this smoothie is as nutritious as it is delicious. With no artificial flavors, it makes for the perfect mid-day pick-me-up or breakfast beverage. Purchase your pack of Evolution Fresh Defense Up smoothie today!
9. Good Food Made Simple Egg White Patties: Take the hassle out of your breakfast routine with these fully-cooked egg white patties from Good Food Made Simple. With 6 grams of protein per serving, these patties fulfill your need for a protein-rich breakfast. With no gluten or added sugar, they are perfect for people with dietary restrictions. You are just one click away from getting this pack of Good Food Made Simple egg white patties shipped to your door.
10. Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwich: Kick-start your morning on the right note with this delicious sandwich from Jimmy Dean. This classic sandwich is made with a delightful combination of pork sausage, egg and cheese on a golden baked biscuit. With 12 grams of protein per serving, it is a nutritious breakfast option for your entire family. Keep your freezer stocked with this biscuit sandwich from Jimmy Dean.