Adding keto options to your menu? Make it easier to make with these keto friendly foods you can order online to spruce up all your dishes.
The ketogenic diet is becoming increasingly popular these days. If you're planning on updating your meals with this diet in mind, check out our list of top keto pantry staples:
1. Goat Cheese:Goat cheese is a great option for anyone on a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Made from premium-quality goat milk, these cheese crumbles and logs add a rich, creamy texture to your favorite recipes. With the right amount of tang, they make for a great addition to cheese plates and salads. Grab your pack of bulk goat cheese today!
2. Almonds: If you are looking for a high-fat, satiating snack, consider stocking up on almonds. An excellent source of vitamin E, these almonds make for a nutritious snacking option anytime of the day. Enjoy them as is or add to your favorite salad for that extra crunch. Browse through our collection of some of the best-selling almond brand.
3. Flax Seeds: High in dietary fiber, flax seeds are a great superfood to add to your keto diet plan. These-low carb seeds add a nutritional boost to your favorite recipes. Sprinkle on salads or mix into yogurt, smoothies or soups - the possibilities are truly endless. Order your pack of flax seeds online from Food Service Direct and have it shipped directly to your door.
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: If you are looking for a healthy cooking oil, extra virgin olive oil should be your staple. Its balanced flavor makes it ideal for enhancing all kinds of dishes including fish entrees, salads and more. You can also use this oil to make a delicious base for your marinades and sauces. Do not forget to add this pantry essential to your grocery list!
5. Avocado Oil: If you are looking for a rich, natural oil to prepare your favorite recipe, avocado oil should definitely be your go-to option. With a high smoke point, this oil is ideal for broiling, searing, sautéing and stir-frying your favorite veggies and meat. Buy your pack of bulk avocado oil online from Food Service Direct.
6. Frozen Avocado: A rich source of heart-healthy fats, avocado is an essential part of a ketogenic diet. At Food Service Direct, you have plenty of options to choose from including avocado pulp, avocado pieces and a lot more. Use this fiber-rich frozen fruit to add a delicious and healthy twist to your smoothies, appetizers or desserts.
7. Whipped Cream: If you are planning to make your favorite keto dessert, you should definitely have a pack of whipped cream on hand. Made from premium-quality ingredients, our collection of whipped cream makes for the perfect topping for berries and crustless pies. Order online to get your pack of bulk whipped cream delivered directly to your door.
8. Pumpkin Seeds: Packed with healthy fats and essential nutrients, pumpkin seeds are an excellent snacking option for people on a ketogenic diet. These deliciously crunchy seeds also make for a healthy addition to soups, stir-fried veggies, smoothies and more. Purchase your pack of bulk pumpkin seeds from Food Service Direct.
9. Chia Seeds: A great source of fiber and essential nutrients, chia seeds make for a wonderful addition to any low-carb recipe. Add these tiny seeds to your protein shakes and smoothies, or use them in a keto cracker recipe for that extra crunch. Place your order online and we will ship your pack of bulk chia seeds directly to the door of your business or home.
10. Coconut Oil: Extracted from the fruit of coconut palm trees, coconut oil is a keto-friendly cooking oil that contains a high amount of saturated fat. Its high smoke point makes it ideal for sautéing, baking or frying. A great addition to smoothies and shakes, this versatile oil can also be used with most of your keto recipes. Check out our collection of coconut oils from some of the leading brands.