Cutting out gluten from your diet may seem difficult at first. Whatever the reason may be for switching to a gluten-free diet, or just reducing your gluten intake, you'll want to know these faves in the gluten-free options:
1. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour: Baking a batch of your favorite gluten-free goodies got a whole lot easier with this flour from Bob’s Red Mill. Perfectly formulated for gluten-free baking, this easy-to-use flour blend can be used to make yummy brownies, cookies, muffins and more. Stock up on your pack of bulk Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour today!
2. Applegate Naturals Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets: Made with chicken raised with no antibiotics, the Applegate Naturals gluten-free chicken nuggets would be a great addition to any meal. With 11 g of protein per serving, these gluten-free snacks are the perfect choice for kids and adults alike. Serve them with honey mustard or a condiment of your choice for added flavor. Order your pack of bulk gluten-free Applegate Naturals chicken nuggets online and have it shipped directly to your door.
3. Glutino Gluten-Free Fluffy Pancake Mix: The Glutino fluffy pancake mix can be used to make your favorite gluten-free pancakes or waffles in minutes. An excellent source of fiber, these pancakes are the perfect gluten-free breakfast option that would help you power through the day. Have them as is or top them with chocolate chips, nuts or whipped cream for enhanced flavor. Keep your pantry stocked up with this pancake mix from Glutino.
4. Annie’s Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar Mac: Annie’s rice pasta and cheddar mac is a gluten-free version of one of your favorite comfort foods. With the goodness of 100% real cheese, it makes for a classic gluten-free dinner or lunch option. Add this pack of bulk Annie’s gluten-free pasta and cheddar mac to your cart and get it shipped directly to your door.
5. So Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Frozen Dessert: Delight your taste buds with this gluten-free ice cream from So Delicious. This frozen dessert is made with a delectable combination of brown sugar, oatmeal cookie dough, cinnamon and oat milk. It is also dairy-free and vegan, which makes it ideal for people with dietary restrictions. Grab your pack of bulk gluten-free dessert today!
6. King Arthur Gluten-Free Bread and Pizza Mix: There is nothing more satisfying than the aroma of freshly-baked bread. This easy-to-use bread and pizza mix from King Arthur can be used to bake one loaf of bread or two pizza crusts. It is fortified with vitamin B, iron and calcium, which makes it a healthy choice for all age groups. Made with non-GMO ingredients, the King Arthur gluten-free bread and pizza mix is a great option for gluten-intolerant people.
7. The GFB Chocolate Cherry Almond Bites: The GFB chocolate cherry almond bites are a delicious blend of Montmorency cherries, dark chocolate and toasted California almonds. With 4 g of protein per serving, these gluten-free candies make for a nutritious and tasty snack any time of the day. These gluten-free snacks are vegan and soy-free, which make them the perfect choice for people with different dietary needs.
8. Knorr Professional Ultimate Hollandaise Sauce Mix: Easily create a fully emulsified, buttery hollandaise sauce with this gluten-free mix from Knorr. This mix resists separating and breaking down, thus helping you create a stable consistency each time. Ready in minutes, this creamy topping adds a rich mouthfeel to your gluten-free breakfast or brunch items. It’s definitely worth stocking up on this bulk Knorr hollandaise mix!
9. Udi’s Gluten-Free White Sandwich Bread: Looking for a gluten-free version of your sandwich bread? This gluten-free bread from Udi’s will make you fall in love with bread all over again. Pre-sliced for convenience, it is the perfect base for your favorite sandwiches. A great addition to your gluten-free lunch or dinner menu, this white bread will definitely be loved by your entire family.
10. Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce: Amp up the flavor of your favorite dishes with this gluten-free tamari soy sauce from Kikkoman. Made from fermented soybeans, this gluten-free sauce has a darker color and contains 50% less sodium than other soy sauces. Brewed in the USA, it is the perfect accompaniment to gluten-free sushi or dumplings. Whether you’re adding some extra flavor to your favorite side dish or entree, the Kikkoman tamari soy sauce is a must-have staple in your pantry.