Want to add a healthy twist to your fried foods? With an air fryer, you can easily cook your favorite dishes while cutting back on the oil. Here is a list of our top 10 summer foods to make in an air fryer:
1. Simplot Foods Catalina: Vegetable Blend Vegetables are one of the best foods to cook in an air fryer. This vegetable blend from Simplot Foods is a farm-fresh mix of green beans, broccoli, red bell peppers and yellow carrots. Serve as a side or with rice for a satisfying and wholesome meal. Order your pack of Simplot Foods vegetable blend from Food Service Direct today!
2. Harbor Seafood Peeled and Deveined Raw Shrimps: Air-fried shrimps taste as good as your deep-fried ones. Deveined and peeled for convenience, these raw shrimps from Harbor Seafood are individually frozen to lock in the flavor and freshness. A scrumptious appetizer or meal option, these tail-on shrimps can be served with honey mustard sauce or teriyaki. Get your pack of Harbor Seafood raw shrimps from Food Service Direct.
3. Cafe Puree Corn on the Cob: A popular summer dish, corn on the cob can be easily cooked in an air fryer. Enjoy this crispy corn from Cafe Puree as you chill in the backyard or by the pool with your friends. For enhanced flavor, you can add some butter, salt and ground pepper. Order your pack of Cafe Puree corn on the cob online from Food Service Direct.
4. Phillips Seafood Chesapeake Crab Cakes: Enjoy your favorite crab cakes a whole new way by frying them in an air fryer. These crab cakes from Philips Seafood is a delectable combination of crab meat, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. A perfect appetizer for your Memorial Day or 4th of July party, these crab cakes pair well with salads, soups, pastas and more. Purchase your pack of Philips Seafood crab cakes from Food Service Direct today!
5. Tyson Breaded Nashville Boneless Chicken Wings: Cooking chicken wings in an air fryer is easy, and they are just as crunchy as your regular fried ones. These juicy wings from Tyson are made with all-natural chicken and do not contain any artificial ingredients. Serve them with the signature Nashville hot sauce or a condiment of your choice. Stock up on your pack of Tyson breaded boneless chicken wings from Food Service Direct.
6. Frozen Seafood Dry Sea Scallops: Air-frying scallops is a quick and easy way to cook your favorite scallop dish. Fried to perfection in minutes, these scallops would be a delicious addition to your lunch or dinner menu. Serve them with a side or roasted vegetables for a wholesome meal. Order your pack of best scallops from Food Service Direct and have it shipped directly to your door.
7. Heartland Catfish Company Catfish Fillets: Skip the traditional way of preparing your favorite catfish dish, by air-frying them. With minimal oil, these fillets from Heartland Catfish Company would be a healthy choice for your entire family. Top with Cajun spices and serve with rice for a hearty and satisfying meal. Get this pack of best catfish fillets delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
8. Beyond Meat Beyond Sausage: The Beyond Meat plant-based sausages are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional sausages. With no gluten or soy, these air-fried sausages would be the perfect choice for kids and adults alike. Complement them with baked beans or coleslaw for added flavor. Order your pack of Beyond Meat plant-based sausages from Food Service Direct today!
9. Johnsonville Stadium Style Brats: Air-fried brats are one of the best dishes to enjoy this summer with friends and family. Ready in minutes, these flavorsome brats can be served with diced onion, BBQ sauce or some salad. These brats are gluten- and dairy-free, which make them ideal for people with dietary restrictions. Stock up on your pack of Johnsonville stadium style brats from Food Service Direct.
10. Tyson Chicken Thighs: Create your favorite chicken recipe with these juicy chicken thighs from Tyson. With the goodness of all-natural chicken, these air-fried thighs offer a tender, succulent bite in every mouthful. Serve them with grilled veggies and rice for a light and nutritious meal. Get your pack of Tyson chicken thighs shipped to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct!