This 4th of July, it’s all about getting festive with red, white and blue. Here is a list of our top desserts that will help you cap off a great Independence Day celebration:
1. Chef Pierre Pre-Cut Cherry Pie: Satisfy your sugar cravings with this classic cherry pie from Chef Pierre. With tart Michigan cherries filled in a flaky traditional crust, it makes for a scrumptious anytime dessert. Serve this pie as is or with a dollop of whipped cream. Order your pack of Chef Pierre pre-baked cherry pie online from Food Service Direct today!
2. Otis Spunkmeyer Red, White and Blue Cookie Dough: There isn’t a better feeling than eating freshly baked cookies! This red, white and blue cookie dough from Otis Spunkmeyer lets you prepare your favorite cookies in minutes. Made with a delectable combination of white chocolate and dried fruits, it is the perfect sweet treat for your 4th of July celebrations. Get your pack of Otis Spunkmeyer red, white and blue cookie dough from Food Service Direct.
3. Blue Bunny Scooper Hero Ice Cream: Wondering which dessert to serve at your 4th of July party? Look no further as we bring you this delicious Scooper Hero ice cream from Blue Bunny. Made with high-quality ingredients, it is fun in every spoonful. With a creamy texture and an eye-catching combination of red, yellow and blue, this ice cream will surely be a crowd favorite. Purchase this pack of Blue Bunny Scooper Hero ice cream from Food Service Direct.
4. Jonny Pops Red White & Boom Pops: Delight your taste buds with these yummy popsicles from Jonny Pops. Made with a combination of cherry, lemon and cane sugar, these refreshing ice pops would be the perfect dessert for your Independence Day party. These frozen treats are gluten free and vegan, which make them ideal for different dietary needs. Stock up on your pack of Jonny Pops red white & boom pops today!
5. Two-bite Red Velvet Cupcakes: Make your Independence Day celebrations a whole lot sweeter with these red velvet cupcakes from two-bite. Topped with real cream cheese and red velvet crumbs, these bite-sized delights are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy them as is or with chocolate sauce to make these treats more flavorsome. Order your pack of two-bite red velvet cupcakes from Food Service Direct and have it shipped directly to your door.
6. The Original Cakerie Strawberry Shortcake: The Original Cakerie strawberry shortcake is the perfect way to round off your Independence Day party. This layered shortcake is made from scratch with a delectable combination of whipped cream and strawberry preserve. With no artificial colors or flavors, it would be the ideal dessert option for your 4th of July celebrations. Order this pack of The Original Cakerie strawberry shortcake from Food Service Direct and have it delivered directly to your door.