With summer just around the corner, it’s time to enjoy your favorite frozen fruit treats. From smoothie mixes to purees - here is a list of the top 10 frozen treats that will help you cool off this summer:
1. Pitaya Foods Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Mix: Kick-start your day on the right note with this dragon fruit smoothie mix from Pitaya Foods. Blend it with yogurt or orange juice to make a refreshing smoothie. You could also serve this mix with a dollop of your favorite ice cream for dessert. Get your pack of Pitaya Foods dragon fruit smoothie mix today!
2. Dole Mixed Berries: If you are looking to stock up on smoothie supplies, this pack of mixed berries from Dole would be the perfect choice. A healthy snacking option, this mix of blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries provide you with your daily dose of vitamin C and dietary fiber. Pair these berries with oatmeal or mix them into smoothies for a fun twist to your breakfast. Order this pack of Dole mixed berries from Food Service Direct.
3. Perfect Puree Red Raspberry Puree: Enjoy the sweet, tart flavor of raspberries with this raspberry puree from Perfect Puree. With its bold berry flavor and striking red color, this puree would be a delightful addition to your favorite drinks, baked goods and more. Get your pack of Perfect Puree red raspberry puree shipped directly to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
4. Dole Frozen Mango Pieces: Start your morning on a sweet note with these mango pieces from Dole. Blend them with lime juice, ice and ginger for a delicious slushy. Made from perfectly-ripened mangoes, these frozen treats are the ideal snacking option. Order your pack of Dole frozen mango pieces from Food Service Direct and get it shipped directly to your door.
5. Whole Fruit Orange Pineapple Frozen Juice: Enjoy the refreshing goodness of two fruits with this orange pineapple frozen juice from Whole Fruit. A rich source of vitamin C, this juice is perfect to quench your thirst on a hot day. Use it to add a fun twist to your smoothie or your favorite drink - the possibilities are endless. Order your pack of Whole Fruit orange pineapple juice and get it delivered directly to your door.
6. Acai Roots Dragon Fruit Sorbet: Vibrant and refreshing, the Acai Roots dragon fruit sorbet makes for a delectable frozen treat. Rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber, this sorbet will be a healthy addition to your desserts and smoothie bowls. It is also gluten-free and vegan, which makes it ideal for different dietary needs. Purchase this pack of best dragon fruit sorbet from Food Service Direct today!
7. Whole Fruit Wild Cherry Juice: Stay hydrated this summer with the delicious wild cherry juice from Whole Fruit. With no added sugar or color, this cherry juice would be the perfect nutritious drink for your entire family. Order your pack of Whole Fruit wild cherry juice from Food Service Direct today!
8. Dole Diced Strawberries: An excellent source of vitamin C and fiber, this pack of diced strawberries from Dole makes for a nutritious snacking option for kids and adults. Blend them with orange juice, bananas and spinach for a delicious breakfast smoothie. Stock up on your pack of Dole diced strawberries today!
9. Dole Frozen Blueberries: The Dole frozen blueberries are a good source of dietary fiber. Enjoy these blueberries as a quick snack or add them to some breakfast cereal for a refreshing start to your morning. Get this pack of frozen blueberries delivered to your door by ordering online from Food Service Direct.
10. Dole Frozen Mixed Fruits: With no added sugar, the Dole frozen mixed fruits are perfect to lend some natural sweetness to your day. This mix of bite-sized pineapples, strawberries, mangoes and peaches is a nutritious snacking option for all age groups. Blend them with yogurt and vanilla powder for a refreshing smoothie, or add them to your favorite ice cream.