Memorial Day Ideas
Memorial Day is the perfect time to fire up the grill and head to the backyard for a barbecue. Here is a list of the top eight foods that should definitely be a part of your BBQ spread:
2. Beef Patty: Treat your friends and family to a delicious barbecue fare with our wide collection of beef patties. Made with 100% beef, these fully-cooked patties add a bold, meaty flavor to your burgers. Toast them on a grill and serve with a spread of tomatoes, sliced onions, pickles or a topping of your choice. Buy your pack of best beef patties online from Food Service Direct.
3. Pork Ribs: Pork ribs make for a delicious addition to your summertime BBQ. Our collection of pork ribs are all natural and ready to cook. Pair these juicy ribs with barbecue sauce and simple sides like baked beans, cornbread or seasoned potatoes for extra flavor. Order online from Food Service Direct and get your pack of best pork ribs delivered directly to your door.
4. Chips: Everybody loves to binge on chips - be it the salted potato chips or the classic tortilla ones. We have some of the best-selling crispy chips that are seasoned to perfection. Serve these bite-sized delights alongside burgers or enjoy them with your favorite dip. Stock up on your pack of best chips today!
5. Yellow Mustard: Yellow mustard delivers the right amount of zing to every bite of your favorite food. The perfect condiment for your Memorial Day BBQ, this yellow mustard can be used as a marinade or topping for grilled meats. Order your pack of best mustard from Food Service Direct and have it shipped directly to your door.
7. Dill Pickle: If you are looking to stock up on dill pickles for your Memorial Day BBQ, you should definitely browse through our collection of the best-selling brands. With the perfect crunch and flavor in every bite, these delicious pickles are ideal to serve alongside hamburgers, hot dogs and more. Get your pack of favorite dill pickles delivered to your door by ordering from Food Service Direct.
8. Iced Tea: Serving a glass of iced day is the ideal way to welcome guests at your Memorial Day BBQ. From flavored iced tea to the classic ones - we have got you covered with our best-selling iced tea brands. Make a big batch for your guests to savor as you grill your favorite food. Tasty and refreshing, it is the perfect beverage to stay hydrated on a hot summer day.