5 reasons why oat milk is better for you. PLUS - a deal for $5 off with free shipping!
Here is why everyone is on the hunt for oat milk lately. Plus for a limited time: $5 off + FREE SHIPPING on cases of Chobani Oat Barista Edition!
1. It's just good for you. Chobani Oat is a rich and creamy oatmilk, made with organic, gluten-free oats. An excellent source of calcium, and a good source of vitamins A and D. It’s naturally free of lactose, nuts, or soy.
2. It's got more nutrients than many milk alternatives. While almond milk and oat milk are both enriched with nutrients, Chobani Oat contains more added B vitamins, while almond milk tends to have more vitamin E.
3. It's naturally vegan. Oat milk is, obviously, not made from actual milk. This makes it plant-based by default. It's a simple way to replace milk that doesn't include animal or animal by-products. This makes it good for you and good for the planet.
4. It's great in coffee. Oat milk thickens and gets creamy when heated, which is why it's perfect for lattes and coffee, especially when it's a Chobani Oat Barista Edition, which is specifically made to create creamy lattes and other espresso based beverages.
5. It's got no cholesterol. Oat milk contains zero cholesterol. Some articles even state that regular consumption may even lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood. Excessive cholesterol consumption can promote the build up of LDL or low-density lipoproteins in arteries. Oat milk doesn't do that.
Meet the site where you can order online for your kitchen, with the options to test the latest trends to keep your menu fresh.