Rejoice 90's kids, you can still find your old school lunch items and snacks to relive your childhood.
Ahhhh - the 90's! The days where you could be cool just with having sneakers that that light up, and still somehow have the energy to play tag after eating pizza and fries for lunch. We can't help you play tag after 90's lunch, but we CAN help you get back that kid feeling with these nostalgia foods all 90's kids loved once:
1. Dino Egg Instant Oatmeal - You know how exciting it was to see dinosaurs appear in oatmeal. Whether you're the one who wants this, or you've got dino-obsessed little ones, you can take a trip back in time (not to the Jurassic era!) but the 90's! Be warned today's kids may assume the 90's was the Jurassic period anyway, but at least they'll appreciate the breakfast of your time. You can buy Dino Egg Instant Oatmeal in bulk online, and stop ordering every other day.
2. French Toast Sticks - What could possibly make french toast better? Cutting it into sticks, freezing it, and then dipping it in syrup like fries, DUH. Whoever invented this, the world is forever in your gratitude, especially parents. And now, you can still get these online in bulk, and there are way more options than your usual grocery store.
3. Bagel Bites Cheese Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Snack - To keep it real, moms may have loved Bagel Bites even more than kids did, because CONVENIENCE. These were must haves for cartoon binges, and after-school playtime. Plus, cool kids had them at their house, in stock. You can still be a cool kid, plus you can buy Bagel Bites by the case online now. You don't even have to ask your mom. If you do, it may be time to think about more than Bagel Bites.
4. Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli Pasta - Look, not everything was better in the 90's, but we ate stuff like beef ravioli pasta out of can by CHOICE, not because we were not allowed to go outside for over a year. Say what you want, but Chef Boyardee was putting out more hits than N'Sync in the 90's. Relive the convenience and the fun of a quick but satisfying ravioli you can buy in bulk online!
5. Crispitos - Tyson Chili Chicken Crispitos were the ones you had in the school cafeteria. The only real rival to taco Tuesday. And yes, there have been variations sold in stores, but the REAL ACTUAL CRISPITO you recall is still online for sale! This is a timeless fast-frozen snack, or meal if you're a real fanatic, and you can make them in the toaster oven faster than you could get them on the lunch line. Plus, Crispitos are still a great lunch for kids currently at home.
6. Sloppy Joes - Possibly, named for the way you looked after eating one, the sloppy joe was an easy hit. Ground meat, smothered in sauce, and half soaked through on a bun that was sure to fall apart half way. You can still make these fast at home by ordering sloppy joe items online in bulk. Lunch ladies, eat your hearts out, because now we can add all the extra scoops of sloppy joe meat sauce we want!
7. Rectangle Shaped Pizza Slices - Round pizza who? We knew a good pizza when we saw one in the 90's and it came in the form of a rectangle! These pizzas are still around, plus you can find tons of options in online, and buy a case. There is a lot to be learned from 90's lunch, and it's that you can buy cheap fast options for meals at home, for you, and for your family.
8. Lunchables - Oh yes, when you got this, it was a good day in the 90's. Whether you were going for Kraft Oscar Mayer Lunchable Bologna and American Cracker Stacker or you were more of a Lunchable Pepperoni Mozzarella Entree - these are still around for a reason. We're not saying eat these every day for lunch anymore, but you can definitely indulge or get a case for fun, because we all need a little joy right now, even if it's in the form of a delivery of bulk Lunchables.
9. Capri Sun - We all thought we'd look like the Silver Surfer with one of these Capri Suns in hand. Sure, over time, they reduced the sugar, but now you're an adult and you can add it back if you're really serious about nostalgia. You won't need to though; these Capri Sun still slap like no other juice box can. Plus you can buy a case of just about any flavor, because be honest, there are not enough of these in one box.
10. Ice Cream Cups: This meant a party in the 90's. Like literally, we used to party with pizza and ice cream cups, and if the party was a real rager, SODA. Nowadays, we might like these cups better just for the portion control, which while we thought we'd develop as adults, when it comes to ice cream, NO. Keep it sweet and portioned, with these ice cream cups. Plus, you can buy lots of flavors of these online in bulk.