Who doesn’t like hot dogs? Everyone likes to have one whether at home, while at a game or out in the park with family and friends.
Here is our list of top 5 hot dogs:
1. SUPERPRETZEL Mini Beef Hot Dog: The SUPERPRETZEL beef pretzel dog is a delicious appetizer or snack option. Wrapped in pretzel dough, it will be an instant hit at your next BBQ party. Click here to order this pack of bulk hot dogs from Food Service Direct.
2. Oscar Mayer Beef Frank: If you are a caterer or food truck owner looking to buy quality beef frank, look no further! This beef frank from Oscar Mayer is made with 100% USDA-inspected beef and does not contain any artificial preservatives. You can enjoy it with ketchup, mustard or chili dog sauce for added flavor. Click here to buy this pack of Oscar Mayer frank! .
3. Lightlife Jumbo Smart Dog: The Lightlife Jumbo Smart Dog is a great alternative to a meat-based hot dog. With pickles and veggies stuffed in a poppy seed bun, this veggie hot dog will be a delicious addition to your food truck’s menu. Serve it with ketchup, sliced onions or mustard!
4. Ball Park Original Length Beef Hot Dog: Make summertime festivities more enjoyable with the Ball Park Beef Hot Dog. Made with 100% beef, it is perfect for cookouts and BBQs. Serve this fully-cooked beef frank with fries, dips or veggies on the side. Get this pack of Ball Park hot dog today!
5. Nathan’s Jumbo Beef Hot Dog with Bun: What could be more satisfying than savoring this yummy hot dog from Nathan’s! With 100% beef and no fillers or by-products, this classic American hot dog is the perfect meal option for all age groups. Grab a pack of Nathan’s jumbo hot dog by clicking here.