So you're going meatless? If it's for Lent or for long-term, there are top plant-based brands you need in your kitchen.
Here are the plant-based brands you need to know:
1. MorningStar Farms: Having a tough time figuring out what to eat during Lent? Look no further as MorningStar Farms have got you covered with their wide range of meat-free foods. From veggie dogs to burgers, there is a plethora of options that you can choose for your lunch or dinner menu. Stock up on these veggie food items by clicking here.
2. Impossible Foods: If you are looking for a vegetarian alternative to your regular beef burgers, these burgers from Impossible Foods could be your best bet. Made from plant-based ingredients, these vegetarian burgers sizzle and taste like ground beef. Click here to order this pack of bulk burgers from Food Service Direct today!
3. Beyond Meat: With no soy or gluten, the Beyond Meat vegetarian burgers and patties are a healthy addition to your lunch or dinner menu. Whether you are grilling for a summer BBQ or sharing a meal with friends, these meat-free options will delight vegetarians and meat-lovers alike. Click here to get it delivered at your doorstep.
5. Tofurky: If you wish to take a break from your regular meat burgers and sausages, Tofurky could be your go-to brand. These plant-based foods are perfect for school lunches or on-the-go snacking. With the same texture and flavor of meat products, these vegan foods could be an ideal substitute in traditional meat recipes.
6. Quorn: If you are planning to go meat free this March, you should definitely check out Quorn’s wide range of meatless food items. High in plant protein, these gluten-free foods offer a nutritious snacking option for the entire family. Place your order by clicking here and we will have it shipped directly to your door.
7. Alpha Foods: Meatless March just got a whole lot easier with the wide range of vegetarian foods from Alpha Foods. With adequate amount of protein, these meatless food items would be a healthy choice for kids and adults alike. From nuggets to pot pies to burritos - there are a lot of options that you could pick from.