You can't have the Super Bowl without snacks, right? Here are 10 game day snacks we think you will find hard to resist:
1. Chicken Wings: If there is one dish that’s loved by all age groups, then it is chicken wings. These crispy chicken wings are the perfect accompaniment for Super Bowl Sunday, or any game really. Wash them down with your favorite beverage, and you not mind as much if your team doesn't prevail. Buy them in bulk online!
2. Chips: Well, who doesn’t love chips? Be it Doritos or Lays, dig into a bag of chips to munch on during the big game. You can also try some tortilla chips with creamy tahini or roasted red pepper dip.
3. Guacamole: Guacamole is an all-time favorite with kids and adults alike. Don’t miss out on this tasty snack. Plus, it comes up high on the healthy options when it comes to game day snacks. Yum!
4. Hot Dogs: There is no food that can claim to be more American than the classic hot dog. Enjoy these scrumptious hot dogs with family and friends - they're the perfect, no utensil, half time snack!
6. Sliders: Sliders make for a delicious addition to your game day party spread. These adorable mini-burgers will have your guests raving about them for weeks, plus, when you order them in bulk, you don't need to worry about running out!
7. Soft Pretzels: No football, baseball, or any kind of ball game is complete without soft pretzels. Game day is the perfect excuse for you to indulge in these soft and delicious pretzels. You can also serve them to your guests with spinach dip or cheese sauce.
8. Spinach Artichoke Dip: Ready to step up your dip game? The combination of tortilla chips and a spinach-artichoke dip is second to none. This creamy and cheesy dip is the one that you definitely need for game day - the most addictive kind of dip there is.
9. Cookies: Every Super Bowl party or game day gathering needs cookies. You can never go wrong with crowd-pleasers like chocolate chip or peanut-butter cookies. Make sure you stock them up before game time.
10. Chili: This comfort food is a hit at Super Bowl parties, and to be honest, just about any party across the country. You don't need to wait for the Super Bowl to serve it up! Pairing chili with chopped onions, tomatoes, scallions, jalapeños and shredded cheese makes it even more delectable.